If this really was a $150 RTX 3060 gaming laptop I would be all over it. I might even buy two. But though there really are some great Black Friday gaming laptop deals (opens in new tab) this year, I feel like this Gigabyte A7 K1 deal from Amazon at $150 (opens in new tab) is really too good to be true.
Mostly that suspicion stems from the fact that this Amazon store is named via the medium of the keyboard face roll—it’s called fdgd785—and because it’s a store that has only just been launched. What also stretches its credibility to breaking point is the fact that everything on the store is priced at $150.
It’s the original $150 store (opens in new tab), y’all.
I’m British. I don’t really know why that needed a “y’all” thrown in there, but it felt reasonably appropriate given the cowboy feel of this whole $150 store endeavour. There’s also a nominally Asus gaming laptop with an RTX 3050 Ti in it for $150, and a High Back Massage Reclining Office Chair with Footrest for $150, too.
All bargains, I’m sure you’ll agree.
Honestly, I’d keep your money in your pocket on this one, I’ve got a feeling it might take a while to pry the laptop you paid for out of this lot. We’ve done our due diligence and have asked the question, however.
There are other options, though, I mean there’s actually a definitely legitimate RTX 3060-powered Gigabyte laptop on sale for $729 over at Newegg, for example.
Where are the best Black Friday gaming laptop deals?
In the US:
- Amazon – RTX 3050 laptops from Acer and Dell starting at $810 (opens in new tab)
- Asus – high-end ROG Zephyrus 14 with Ryzen 9 and RTX 3060 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
- MSI – RTX 3080 gaming laptops up to $200 off at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- Gigabyte – up to 25% off Gigabyte gaming laptops at Newegg (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – cheap Gateway laptops. Remember them?! (opens in new tab)
- B&H Photo – up to $500 off Lenovo, Asus, & MSI gaming laptops (opens in new tab)
- Target – sub-$1,000 gaming laptops (opens in new tab)
- Staples – up to $300 off MSI gaming notebooks (opens in new tab)
- Lenovo – $700+ discounts on Legion laptops (opens in new tab)
- Razer – discounts on Razer Blade laptops, our favorite notebooks (opens in new tab)
- Newegg – RTX 3060 gaming laptops under $800 (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy – save up to $500 on gaming laptops (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft – up to half price on last-gen laptops (opens in new tab)
- Dell – save over $300 on Dell and Alienware gaming laptops (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3060 – Gigabyte A5 K1 |
$1,199$729 at Newegg (save $470) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3070 – MSI Crosshair |
$1,899$1,349 at Newegg (save $550) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3070 Ti – Gigabyte Aero 5 XE4 |
$2,199$1,249.99 at Newegg (save $949.01) (opens in new tab)
- RTX 3080 – Razer Blade 14 |
$2,799.99$2,183.98 at Amazon (save $616.01) (opens in new tab)