South Korean award-profitable audio brand Astell&Kern has declared its new PA10 Course-A headphone amplifier for folks who want the supreme seem even though on the move. Increased Astell&Kern’s have TERATON ALPHA sonic technology, the new transportable amplifier is designed to deliver a a lot more normal, roomy and distortion-free analog sound to top quality headphones.
The PA10 is the to start with transportable Class-A amplifier from Astell&Kern and is developed to extract all the delicate nuances in substantial-resolution tunes when played back again as a result of headphones and IEMs. Astell&Kern statements the overall sound is warm, in depth and refined thanks to the company’s skills in amplifier circuit style engineering that minimizes power consumption even though expanding output and eradicating distortions or defects.
Astell&Kern’s TERATON ALPHA know-how is designed to make audio playback as shut as achievable to the unique recording by properly eliminating power sounds and delivering unwavering amplification.
The AK PA10 integrates an analog Course-A amplifier with lowered energy use and larger output though getting rid of sounds. The PA10 has two achieve stages and the recent is controlled to accommodate a wide array of headphones and IEMs to produce intense and spatial seem.
Even with its compact dimensions, the AK PA10 has Pentaconn 4.4mm Legitimate Well balanced input/output, though its crossfeed perform uses a appropriate electronic circuit alternatively than electronic program. Astell&Kern suggests this provides a extra seamless and complex crossfeed effect with no degrading the first audio.
Like all Astell&Kern products and solutions, the PA10 has the similar angular and industrial exterior design and style that fits nicely in the user’s hand, thanks to its potent aluminum body.
Pricing & Availability: The Astell&Kern PA10 is available from the company’s internet site and chosen suppliers for $550 / £549 / €629.
A lot more info: astellnkern.com and astellnkern.co.uk.
- Product: AK PA10.
- End: Graphite gray.
- Substance: Aluminum and silicone.
- Analog inputs: Unbalanced 3.5mm / Balanced 4.4mm.
- Headphone outputs: Unbalanced 3.5mm / Well balanced 4.4mm.
- Max enter level: Unbalanced 2Vrms / Balanced 4Vrms.
- Output stage: [Low Gain] Unbalanced 2.1Vrms / Well balanced 4.2Vrms (Ailment No Load), [High Gain] Unbalanced 3.1Vrms / Balanced 6.2Vrms (Condition No Load).
- Proportions: 73 x 140 x 23.3mm [WxHxD].
- Bodyweight: 325g.
- Charging port: USB-C.
- Frequency response: [Low Gain] ±0.2dB (Situation: 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.2dB (Problem: 20Hz~20kHz) Well balanced [High Gain] ±0.06dB (Issue: 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.06dB (Affliction: 20Hz~20kHz) Balanced.
- S/N: [Low Gain] 111dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 115dB @ 1kHz, Well balanced
- [High Gain] 114dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 117dB @ 1kHz, Well balanced.
- THD+N: [Low Gain] .0045% @1kHz, Unbalanced / .0015% @1kHz, Balanced
- [High Gain] .0027% @1kHz, Unbalanced / .0013% @1kHz, Balanced.
- Crosstalk: [Low Gain] -83dB @ 1kHz Unbalanced / -110dB @ 1kHz Balanced
- [High Gain] -83dB @ 1kHz Unbalanced / -110dB @ 1kHz Well balanced.
- Output impedance: 3.5mm (1.1Ω) / 4.4mm (1.3Ω)
- Battery capability: 4,200mAh 3.8V Li-Polymer.
- Demand time: About 3 several hours (Standard – 9V / 1.67A Fast Charging) | About 4 several hours (Typical – 5V / 2A Standard Charging).
- Playback time: About 12 hours (Unbalanced / Enter – 1Vrms / Minimal Get / Quantity 30%).